Unique Toronto Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
Mississauga's food scene is popping and welcoming a few gems that made names for themselves east of the border.
Recently, we found out that Japanese gem Kinton Ramen is opening in our neck of the woods in 2018. Before that, we learned that Reds Wine Tavern is coming to Square One and that the team behind popular Little Italy hotspot Cafe Diplomatico are opening Posta on the waterfront in Port Credit.
Now, it appears that Nomads Restobar is opening a second location in Port Credit.
The family-owned establishment, which will be opening just west on Hurontario on Lakeshore Blvd., currently operates a location on the Danforth in Toronto.
According to the resto's website, head chef David (also known as "Chile") has been a Red Seal chef for well over a decade and created a menu dedicated to "Global Inspirations—Local Creations."
The food is indeed global.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers cheese and charcuterie boards, a globally-inspired Wanderlust platter, Kalbi short ribs, a satay platter, ceviche, tacos, sushi, jerk-style wings, chana masala, chimichanga, chicken and waffles, shrimp fried rice and more.
The restaurant also offers an extensive cocktail menu and a healthy wine and beer list (which includes an interesting Nomads beer).
Restaurant operators say the new location should be open by the end of October.
We'll keep you posted on more new opening details as they emerge.
- One of the Year’s Most Anticipated Restaurants is Officially Opening in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Upscale Toronto Restaurant Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- Well-Known Mexican Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Top 5 Places to Eat in Port Credit
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw