Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
Although Mississauga is home to a plethora of hot and popular restaurants, we're all of the opinion that there's always room for one more.
Especially when that "one more" is one we've been hoping for.
Back in 2014, insauga.com reached out to popular ramen resto Kinton Ramen to ask if it would ever consider setting up shop in Mississauga. The restaurant operators were pleasantly enthused about the idea and said they'd been considering the Square One area.
Now, three years later, it looks like Kinton Ramen's ambitions have been realized.
A Kinton Ramen representative recently confirmed that the growing brand, known for its authentic pork and chicken soup, is coming to Mississauga in the winter of 2018.
It'll be opening up at 4032 Confederation Parkway in Mississauga, in the newly developed (and fast-growing) Parkside Village area in City Centre.
As far as food goes, the resto makes its soup with pork bone stock, chicken stock, fish broth and vegetable broth. A Kinton representative once told insauga.com that they cook the pork and chicken bones for over 20 hours for a strong and flavourful soup. The ramen can be enjoyed spicy or mild and diners can choose between thick and thin noodles.
The upcoming restaurant will be a welcome addition to Mississauga’s modest ramen scene and will give the nearby Kenzo Ramen a little run for its money (or provide some relief in the form of less long lineups on Friday nights).
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- Here’s the Opening Date For a Highly-Anticipated Restaurant in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Beloved Toronto Restaurant Will Finally Open in Mississauga
- Is Kinton Ramen Coming to Mississauga?
- Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Beloved Ramen Restaurant Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga