Unique New Restaurant Now Open in Square One
We’ve invoked this saying before when mentioning a surprising closing: when one door closes, another one opens.
And sometimes that opening is particularly fun—not to mention on trend.
Burger fans might have been disappointed to discover that South St. Burger recently closed its Square One location after occupying the same spot near Entrance 9 for a number of years.
But that disappointment likely didn't last long—as a tasty (and trendy) Toronto export has taken over the prime real estate.
SU&BU, an Asian fusion quickservice resto that has a lot of fun with its unique sushi-based offerings, recently opened in South St.’s old location.
The popular restaurant offers a host of on-trend dishes, including sushi burritos, poke bowls, sushi burgers, fresh fruit drinks and more.
Some popular items include the Samurachi sushi burrito with tuna, salmon, massago, cucumber, avocado, red cabbage, lettuce, tempura bits, sweet sauce and sweet chili vinaigrette, the coco loco burrito with tofu, arugula, seaweed salad, mango, avocado, carrot, red cabbage, coconut, lettuce and SU&BU sauce, the aforementioned sushi burger (made with salmon, crab meat, carrot, red cabbage, guacamole and more), the signature poke bowl with tuna, salmon, purple rice and more) and the poke nachos.
The restaurant also offers SU&BU chips, miso soup, seaweed salad and juices made with coconut, watermelon, cucumber and mango.
So if you're in the mood for a healthy lunch, perhaps SU&BU will be right for you.
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Two males involved in Brampton collision flee on foot, Peel police say
- Five-week-old puppy stolen during armed invasion of occupied Brampton house
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga