Unique New Gastropub Opening Soon in South Mississauga
If you’ve been interested in checking out the new pub at Lorne Park, you’ll be pleased to know you can visit it very soon.
Jesters Gastropub, located at 1107 Lorne Park Road (formally the location of fine-dining Oakville staple Noble Bistro) is set to open its doors for the first time on Tuesday, October 1.
“We will continue to ask for your support as we tweak things during our soft opening,” the pub wrote on Facebook. “There are still changes to be made and we will continue to make this a place where we hear your comments and feedback.”
While the pub’s full menu isn’t available just yet, it promises that all food items are under $20, with the exception of the Steak Frites (8oz NY striplion for $25).
Other menu items include tacos (pulled pork, brisket beef, fish, or chicken), truffle parmesan fries, and beer on tap or by the bottle. All meat will be smoked in-house.
View this post on Instagram
TACOS FOR 2 ______________________________ Chicken taco, smoked pulled chicken, coleslaw, salsa verde, pico de gallo. __ all meat smoked in-house. __ mix or match tacos. Pulled Pork, Brisket Beef, Fish or Chicken __ choice of corn or flour tortillas … #jesters #lornepark #Mississauga #clarkson #portcredit #yyz #local #pubfood #friendly #neighbourhood #community #gastropub #foodfirst
The pub will be open everyday at 4 pm and close at 11 pm on Sundays, 12 am Mondays to Thursdays, and 1 am on Fridays and Saturdays.
Lunch service is also planned for sometime in the future.
“We would like to thank everyone for their patience during the renovations of Jesters.”
While some residents were undoubtedly sad to see Noble Bistro go, it’ll be exciting to see what a unique new eatery like Jesters will be able to bring to Mississauga’s restaurant scene.
Will you be visiting the pub on October 1?
- Unique gastropub takes over fine dining restaurant in Mississauga
- Fine Dining Restaurant Transforming into Gastropub in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Wilcox Gastropub Now Offering Delicious New Dishes for Weekend Brunch
- Mississauga restaurant sparks debate after making controversial post about tipping on Instagram
- Top 5 Fish Tacos in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police