Unique New Co-Working Space Now Open in Mississauga
It's no secret that the working world has never been more innovative or modern. Gone are the days (for some, at least) of drab grey cubicles ensconced in windowless offices and the accompanying oppressive tie and collared shirt (or skirt and blouse) dress code. In are the days of flex hours, non-existent dress codes and innovative co-working spaces that do their best to make work fun.
And fortunately for Mississauga residents, a brand new coworking space has just opened its doors in Mississauga.
Spacebar, located on Millcreek Drive in the Meadowvale area, is designed to attract remote workers from Mississauga and surrounding cities.
"Spacebar is the first coworking space to open in Mississauga which will cater to Milton, Brampton, the [overall] Halton Region as well as the Meadowvale area," says Maha Ghaznavi, community marketing manager at Spacebar Coworking. "It'll be home for many tech startups, small businesses, and other entrepreneurs. Our members enjoy getting work done so close to home without having to forego inspiring interior design, networking opportunities and a professional workspace."
The space, located right near Meadowvale GO Station, is described as "a suburban ecosystem of entrepreneurs, startups, small businesses, freelancers, remote workers and many others that connect, collaborate, and create."
Although the establishment won't be hosting its grand opening just yet, it's up and running and anyone interested in trying out a collaborative workspace can sign up for a membership. As far as memberships go, workers are welcome to purchase a day pass ($35), full time memberships ($210 per month), day timer memberships ($199 per month), night timer memberships (for evenings and weekends—$165 per month), dedicated desker memberships ($450 per month) and private office rentals (starting at $999 a month).
Memberships include meeting room rentals, unlimited premium coffees and teas, lounge access, discounts from Spacebar's partners and neighbours, access to exclusive events and seminars and more.
So if you're part of a start up or you work remotely and you'd like to network or make connections, you might want to check out Spacebar.
- A Popular McDonald's Meal Could Soon be Banned in Mississauga and Beyond
- E. Coli Outbreak Linked to Lettuce Sold in Ontario
- Massive Clothing Retailer is Planning to Close Some of Its Stores for Good
- One of the 2018 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Inductees Has a Mississauga Connection
- Premium Outlet Mall Minutes from Mississauga Undergoing Massive Expansion
- Unique New Co-Working Space Opening in Mississauga
- Super Cool Office Space with Cafe Opening in Mississauga
- New Office Style Meeting Space at Dixie Mall in Mississauga
- Survey Says Canadians Waste a Lot of Time Not Working at Work
- LCBO Workers Share Stories of Difficult Working Conditions on New Website