Unique New Bakery Now Open in Mississauga
If you love to buy fresh bread and other baked goods, we have good news for you.
Bread and Salt, a bakehouse that specializes in freshly baked bread (including pita bread), recently opened its doors in the Central Parkway West and Erindale Station Road area in Mississauga.
The restaurant was constructed by Mississauga-based construction company BUILD It By design.
According to BUILD IT By Design, Bread and Salt--which is known for producing high-quality Pita Bread that’s baked fresh daily using all-natural ingredients--expanded its concept to include an artisan bakehouse with a pizza counter, grab and go cooler, a speciality retail area, and a catering kitchen (catering is set to launch in the fall).
The pizza counter offers thin-crust pizzas, as well as Middle Eastern-style pizzas, and a Syrian speciality called fatayer.
The brand will also be launching two new artisan pita flavours in the future.
The bakery specializes in creating unique items that integrate many cultural influences, producing goods that represent Middle Eastern, European and Canadian cuisines.
Those who want to stick to bread will be happy to know that Bread and Salt will offer sourdough bread, focaccia, ciabatta, brioche, marouk, and other artisanal loaves. The bakery will also offer croissants, danishes, cookies, muffins, loaf cakes, brownies and doughnuts.
So if you're in the mood for freshly-baked bread, Bread and Salt is worth checking out.
- Brand New Bakery With Unique Ice Cream Selection Coming to Mississauga Soon
- Mississauga’s Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- New Afghan Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- New Openings: Daddy O Doughnuts & British Baked Goods
- New Openings: Bubbles’n Bakery
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga