Unique Mobile Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga for One Day Only
Need a little colour in your life?
If you’re in the mood for something sweet and sparkly (as you probably are in the lead up to fall and the colder weather that comes with it), you might be happy to hear that a fun pop-up/mobile shop will be making its way to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga for one day only.
Pandora, the company best known for its charm bracelets and other jewellery, will be bringing its PinkMobile to the shopping centre’s main entrance this Sunday, Sept. 15.
The PinkMobile, which will be on-site from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, will offer visitors free cotton candy, a pink floral photo booth and more. If you make a purchase, you’ll also receive a complimentary gift.
So if you want a take a fun selfie (or maybe even get started on some Christmas shopping), you might want to stop by EMTC on Sunday.
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only
- Two Unique (and Free) Activities Are Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Store Now Open in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- A Limited-Time Weekend Market is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre
- 5 Gift Ideas at Erin Mills Town Centre