Unique Item is Launching at Tim Hortons for Limited Time Only
Do you line up at Timmies on the regular for Timbits (of course you do) and are you also in need of a gift idea this Mother’s Day weekend?
Well, here’s a quick way to cross two things from your to-do list.
Limited edition, long-stemmed, seasonal Timbits Bouquets have arrived at Tim Hortons, just in time to celebrate all things mom.
It’s being offered exclusively for Mother’s Day weekend at participating Tim Hortons restaurants across Canada.
Timbits Bouquets are available for $12.99 plus tax on May 12 and May 13 starting at 8 a.m. each day and while supplies last.
Each bouquet comes complete with a variety of 24 long-stemmed Timbits wrapped with tissue paper and ribbon and ready to gift to mom in a Mother’s Day-themed flower box.
“… We wanted to do something extra special for the incredibly deserving moms in our communities,” said Tim Hortons Canada president Sami Siddiqui.
Roughly 10 bouquets are available per restaurant per day, and restaurant participation may vary.
There’s a limit of one bouquet per person per visit, while supplies last.
Canadians in three cities - Toronto, Calgary and Montreal - also have the chance to nominate a mom to get her a Timbits Bouquet hand-delivered in an exclusive Tim Hortons flower truck.
To enter, create a post explaining why she deserves her own Timbits Bouquet on Twitter or Instagram using #TimbitsBouquet between May 7 and May 10.
Photo courtesy of Tim Hortons Canada
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga