Two Teen Escorts Arrested in Connection with Brutal Stabbing of Mississauga Man
Two teenage females have been arrested in connection with the stabbing death of a 33-year-old Mississauga man in Hamilton.
According to Hamilton police, the two suspects turned themselves in after police announced they were looking for three teen escorts with following a brutal knife attack on a man that led to his death several days later.
According to police, on Friday, April 28 shortly after 2:30 a.m., the victim arrived at the Pioneer Gas Station on Upper Centennial Parkway in Hamilton covered in blood and suffering from life-threatening injuries.
Police say the man was able to ask a bystander to call 9-1-1 and was promptly transported to hospital in critical condition.
On April 30, police announced that the victim, Hayder Qasim-Rushdi, had died.
On May 2, members of the Homicide Unit executed a search warrant at a residence on the Hamilton Mountain.
After obtaining forensic evidence and interviewing people across the GTA, warrants were sworn for the arrest of three 17-year-old girls.
It is believed that they were working as escorts and their contact with the victim was based on this type of relationship.
The knife that the victim was stabbed with has been recovered and Qasim-Rushdi's vehicle is undergoing extensive forensic analysis.
- Three Teenage Escorts Wanted in Connection with Mississauga Man’s Brutal Slaying
- Trio of Teen Escorts May Have Murdered Mississauga Man During Robbery
- Police Release Identity of Mississauga Man Killed in Hamilton
- Police Investigating After Mississauga Man Dies in Hamilton
- Hamilton youth arrested in connection to fatal stabbing of Peel man
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29