Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Two schools have been placed under hold and secure following a bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police announced that Nahani Way Public School and St. Jude Elementary school are under H&S following a robbery in the Eglinton and Central Parkway area.
Police are searching for two males suspects who fled eastbound on Eglinton on foot.
One suspect has a Blue Jays backpack.
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Eight Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure After Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity