Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
Two schools have been placed under hold and secure following a bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police announced that Nahani Way Public School and St. Jude Elementary school are under H&S following a robbery in the Eglinton and Central Parkway area.
Police are searching for two males suspects who fled eastbound on Eglinton on foot.
One suspect has a Blue Jays backpack.
UPDATE: The hold and secures have been lifted.
- Multiple Lanes Blocked on 401 Following Collision in Mississauga
- Road Closures Due To Serious Collision In Mississauga
- Police Investigating Reports Of A Suspicious Man With A Gun In Mississauga
- Rental Rates are Climbing Higher in Mississauga: Report
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Driver Charged After Travelling the Wrong Way on QEW in Mississauga
- Eight Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- At Least Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Police Seek Suspects of Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga