Two Robberies Involving Multiple Assailants Reported in Mississauga
Two separate robbery incidents involving multiple assailants have been reported in Mississauga.
Around 5:47 p.m., police were called to investigate reports of a robbery in the South Common Centre area at Burnhamthorpe and Glen Erin Drive.
According to police, a male victim was reportedly jumped by two people and robbed. He sustained minor injuries during the incident and has since been taken to local hospital.
Police say that eight to 10 individuals may have been involved.
Around 5:58 p.m., police received another report of a robbery in the same geographic area. Two male victims were reportedly robbed in a skate park in the area, but fortunately no injuries were reported.
It’s possible that up to 10-15 individuals were involved in the second incident.
Police say the suspects were last seen wearing dark clothing. They had their faces covered during both reported robberies.
Police are currently investigating and are in the area with K9 units.
It is possible the incidents are linked, although a connection cannot be confirmed at this time.
Stay safe, everyone.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Mississauga Rocked by Multiple Robberies in One Night
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga involving three suspects
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Suspects Following Robbery with Gun in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- Peel police investigating reported armed robbery in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot