Two Popular Asian Restaurants Close in Mississauga
Two popular restaurants in Mississauga have shut their doors - one for good, and the other until May.
Ben Thanh Viet Thai Restaurant located at 1675 The Chase and also known by locals as "The Chase" have closed its doors for good so you will have to say bye-bye to their amazing Crispy Cyclone Rolls.
As the saying goes, when one door closes, another opens and that door is to a new Korean restaurant called New Seoul Restaurant which had taken ownership of the space earlier this month.
Congee Dynasty, located at 1100 Burnhamthorpe Rd. has over 30 different kinds of congee on their menu.
There is a hand written sign posted on the front door indicating that they will be closed until May, and we hope this means May 2015 since this is one of the few spots in Mississauga that specializes in congee.
- Restaurants That Closed Its Doors in 2015
- Popular Thai Restaurant Closes in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s replacing one of Mississauga’s most popular Chinese restaurants
- Popular Chinese restaurant opens new location in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- COVID-19 numbers in Peel Region continue downward trend
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.