Two Popular Asian Restaurants Close in Mississauga
Two popular restaurants in Mississauga have shut their doors - one for good, and the other until May.
Ben Thanh Viet Thai Restaurant located at 1675 The Chase and also known by locals as "The Chase" have closed its doors for good so you will have to say bye-bye to their amazing Crispy Cyclone Rolls.
As the saying goes, when one door closes, another opens and that door is to a new Korean restaurant called New Seoul Restaurant which had taken ownership of the space earlier this month.
Congee Dynasty, located at 1100 Burnhamthorpe Rd. has over 30 different kinds of congee on their menu.
There is a hand written sign posted on the front door indicating that they will be closed until May, and we hope this means May 2015 since this is one of the few spots in Mississauga that specializes in congee.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry