Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
Two schools in Mississauga have been placed in a hold and secure.
Police officers are in the area searching for a person involved in an ongoing investigation.
The two schools are as follows.
- St. Martin Secondary School
- Hawthorn Public School
Police were unable to comment on what the investigation has to do with; however, there is no threat to the general public.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
One male in custody in relation to hold and secure. incident is related to an assault on a female (the assault call took place at 6:55a.m.) hold and secure is now lifted, K9 assisted in arrest.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 21, 2019
Map is courtesy of Peel Police.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Numerous Schools in Hold and Secure Following Gun-Related Threat in Mississauga