Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
Peel Police have arrested and charged two men from Mississauga with various firearm-related offences.
On Sunday, October 20, 2019, at approximately 1:40 a.m., officers responded to a report of a man making public threats in the area of Lakeshore Road East and Elizabeth Street in Mississauga.
Police identified the suspect as well as an associate who was in relation to the threat incident.
Both males were arrested and during the investigation, they found a loaded 9mm firearm.
A 19-year-old man and a 20-year-old man, both from Mississauga, have been charged with various firearm-related offences including carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a loaded firearm and careless storage, among others.
Both men appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton for a bail hearing.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 1233.
Information may also be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS(8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police’s Twitter page.
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Male in police custody after shooting, nine-hour crisis negotiation in Oakville
- Paramedics on scene after vehicle crashes into brick wall in Mississauga