Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
Peel Police have arrested and charged two men from Mississauga with various firearm-related offences.
On Sunday, October 20, 2019, at approximately 1:40 a.m., officers responded to a report of a man making public threats in the area of Lakeshore Road East and Elizabeth Street in Mississauga.
Police identified the suspect as well as an associate who was in relation to the threat incident.
Both males were arrested and during the investigation, they found a loaded 9mm firearm.
A 19-year-old man and a 20-year-old man, both from Mississauga, have been charged with various firearm-related offences including carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a loaded firearm and careless storage, among others.
Both men appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton for a bail hearing.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 1233.
Information may also be provided anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS(8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police’s Twitter page.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- UPDATE: Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Police investigating hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences