Two Massive Winning Lotto Tickets Sold in Mississauga
If you’ve recently bought a lottery ticket in Mississauga, you may have just become a lot richer.
In a statement from OLG, last night’s Lotto Max draw (Friday, October 5) produced several wins across the province, including two big ones in Mississauga.
Two Maxmillions tickets, one worth $1,000,000 and the other worth $500,000, were sold in Mississauga.
The full prize list is as follows:
- Five MAXMILLIONS tickets, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Mississauga, Niagara Falls and Toronto (3).
- One MAXMILLIONS ticket, worth $500,000, was sold in Mississauga.
- One second prize-winning ticket, worth $227,446.10, was sold in Hamilton.
- Three ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in the Ottawa area, Toronto and on PlayOLG.ca.
Lottery players can check their numbers here.
The upcoming Lotto Max draw on Friday, October 12 will offer an estimated $60 million jackpot, OLG reports.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- $50 million park and community centre coming to Mississauga soon
- Transport truck rollover shuts down lanes of traffic in Mississauga