Trillium Health Welcomes 25 New "Raptors Fans" Born During NBA Championship
While sports history was being made, 25 new lives entered the world — an occasion that was informally commemorated by Trillium Health Partners.
“THP welcomed 25 new #WeTheNorth fans on game day,” the organization tweeted early Friday afternoon, joking that the babies will later be able to say they’ve “been a Raptors fan since day one.”
That NBA Championship feeling— Trillium Health Partners (@THP_hospital) June 14, 2019
Meet baby boy Mathanraj who was born during the @Raptors championship-winning game last night. Congratulations to the entire family on back-to-back wins. #WeTheNorth #WeTheChampions #BetterTogetherTHP pic.twitter.com/ixU93ZuXSq
The basketball-adorned newborns born on Thursday, June 13 include young Maicie, Jesse, and Mathanraj.
The organization runs Credit Valley Hospital and Mississauga Hospital, as well as Queensway Health Centre in Toronto.
“Congratulations to these families on an extra exciting day!” THP tweeted.
Photos courtesy of Trillium Health Partners on Twitter
"I've been a @Raptors fan since day one," they'll say.— Trillium Health Partners (@THP_hospital) June 14, 2019
THP welcomed 25 new #WeTheNorth fans on game day, including little Maicie and Jesse — basketballs and all. Congratulations to these families on an extra exciting day! #BetterTogetherTHP #WeTheChampions pic.twitter.com/0HIRnM3HyE
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Mississauga's Trillium Health Partners About to Create New Jobs and Make Life Easier for Patients
- Here’s a Look at Mississauga’s First Baby of 2018
- Mississauga Hospital Welcomes First GTA Baby of 2017
- Ready to Meet Mississauga’s Canada 150 Baby?