Trendy new dessert spot now open at Square One in Mississauga
If you’ve got a sweet tooth that regular ice cream can’t satisfy, it may be time to mix it up at this new dessert spot at Square One.
PalettAmerica Canada has recently opened a brand new location on Level 2 of the shopping centre, across from Victoria’s Secret.
PalettAmerica — an international franchise which operates locations in Toronto, Panama, Spain, Puerto Rico and others — is known for their palettas (or paletas), a Latin-style popsicle/ice cream dessert that has become increasingly popular in Ontario over the years.
“Enjoy an extraordinary experience when you try PALETTAMERICA’s fruit, gelato and gourmet palettas,” said Square One on Facebook. “These amazing treats are made by hand and with 100% natural ingredients to create exclusive flavours that are absolutely divine.”
The palettas come with your choice of chocolate dipping and one of ten toppings.
If you want to try one, it may be worth visiting soon — until Thursday, October 22, the first 25 customers at the store each day get a free paletta (dippings or toppings not included).
More information can be found at Square One’s website.
Photos courtesy of Square One
- Brand New Dessert Spot Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular tea and dessert spot now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Very Unique New Dessert Spot Opening in Square One
- Trendy New Dessert Restaurant Now Open in Square One
- Trendy dessert spot opening new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children