Toys“R”Us unveils this year’s top toys
While the holidays will look undoubtedly different this year, many children are still looking forward to opening that new toy on Christmas morning.
For parents who want to ensure they can still salvage this holiday season amid the pandemic by getting their child that special present sure to insight a smile, Toys”R”Us released this year's top list of toys.
“With double-digit growth in the Canadian toy market, play has never been more important to Canadian families,” Vic Bertrand, president and CEO of Toys"R"Us Canada.
“The holidays are the ultimate family bonding time, and this Top Toy List will help bring smiles and laughter to families this Holiday,” he continued.
This year's list includes interactive and educational toys, toys inspired by favourite characters and toys that encourage active play, as well as toys fun for the entire family.
This year, when it comes to dolls, the Barbie Color Reveal Slumber Party Fun toy set topped the list; for action figures, the top toy is the Beyblade Hypersphere Vortex Climb Battle Set.
For parents of children with an inclination for building things, LEGO's collaboration with Nintendo, the LEGO Super Mario Adventures Starter Course, topped the list.
Additionally, when it comes to board games, the top toy is the Toys"R"Us exclusive game: Mall Madness Game.
Those who want to see the entire list can do so here.
Cover photo courtesy of @monika_kamila17 via Instagram
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Hummus and Children's Toys
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- Brand New Store Opening in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard