Top 5 Shared Office Spaces in Mississauga
Whether you're a freelancer or operating a startup or remote company, sometimes working from home or local cafes just won't cut it.
It could be that you're looking for a quiet office to get in the zone by yourself for the day, a meeting space for an afternoon for a small group, or a place to set down your laptop for an extended period of time to work on a large project. Whatever the case may be, Mississauga offers many different contemporary options for shared office spaces without the commitment of a lease or permanent residency.
5. Syntex Drive
This office space is optimal for those looking for a place within the Meadowvale area. Located on the third floor of a modern building and overlooking parks, trails and conservation areas, this office space shares a home with many Fortune 500 headquarters, so it's guaranteed to be a good space. The Syntex Drive offices come equipped with IT support, 24-hour access, a manned reception, high-tech services and more.
Located just off the 401 by Tomken Road, Innovative Professional Offices (IPO) has professionally furnished offices for both large and small occupancies. Their complimentary coffee and tea services will keep your fellow professionals buzzing throughout the day, and the kitchenette and break rooms are great for those long days in the office. Short and long-term options are available, with single room occupancies to multi-office suites available immediately.
Located above the Ruth's Chris Steakhouse one block west of Hurontario and Burnhamthorpe, Intelligent Office offers a prime location for office and meeting spaces. With modern offices and technology available, the City Centre location gives you access to executive suites, meeting spaces and 24/7 access. All you have to do is go to their website to get a free quote.
If you're flying in executives from out of town, or you are an executive from out of town, this spot may be the one for you. Located minutes away from Toronto Pearson International Airport, it makes for an easy commute for anyone staying in the airport vicinity. There are many options for this office space, including a free month when you book 12 consecutive months online. Or, if you're a professional looking for something more short term during your stay, you can opt for the Business Lounge for a quiet and useful space from just $39.00.
Located in Mississauga's City Centre, the Sussex Centre is a great option for those commuting from all over the city. With great restaurants surrounding the building, Square One across the street and Hotel Novotel right next door, the Sussex Centre is extremely accommodating. These offices come equipped with white boards, the newest technology, on-site food options, high-speed internet, comfortable spaces and more.
Did we miss any great shared office spaces? Let us know in the comments!
- Super Cool Office Space with Cafe Opening in Mississauga
- Mississauga's City Centre Needs More Office Space
- New co-working space now open in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- New Office Style Meeting Space at Dixie Mall in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two new office buildings have just taken shape in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU
- Ontario pharmacy COVID-19 vaccine pilot to begin next week with Oxford-AstraZeneca