Top 5 Plazas for Food in Mississauga
One thing Mississauga has an abundance of (outside of cars, of course) is strip malls (or plazas). Plazas just make sense in a sprawling suburb where everyone has a car and no issue driving to a destination with ample parking.
If you’re lucky, you might find a plaza that houses a cluster of incredible restaurants, creating something of an isolated food mecca where various options are just steps away from one another.
After years of frequenting these malls and getting to know which ones offer the best dining, we finally compiled a list of the best ones to visit when you’re hungry for something standout and unique.
4 - Dundas/King Forrest Drive
1900 Dundas Street West
2 - Creditview/Burnhamthorpe
4040 Creditview Road
1 -Creditview/Central Parkway West
1177 Central Pkwy W
- Brand New American Restaurant Goes Bankrupt in Mississauga
- Mississauga To Be Hit With Dangerous Weather Tonight
- Car Seen Driving Erratically and Speeding Down Major Road in Mississauga
- Mississauga Facing Extreme Cold Weather, Freezing Rain Expected
- Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired in Mississauga