Top 5 Plazas for Food in Mississauga
One thing Mississauga has an abundance of (outside of cars, of course) is strip malls (or plazas). Plazas just make sense in a sprawling suburb where everyone has a car and no issue driving to a destination with ample parking.
If you’re lucky, you might find a plaza that houses a cluster of incredible restaurants, creating something of an isolated food mecca where various options are just steps away from one another.
After years of frequenting these malls and getting to know which ones offer the best dining, we finally compiled a list of the best ones to visit when you’re hungry for something standout and unique.
4 - Dundas/King Forrest Drive
1900 Dundas Street West
2 - Creditview/Burnhamthorpe
4040 Creditview Road
1 -Creditview/Central Parkway West
1177 Central Pkwy W
- These Restaurants Will be at Mississauga’s Newest Food and Street Festival
- New Opening: The Erin Mills Pump
- Collision Causing Delays on Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under Radar Thai Restaurants in Mississauga
- Dozens of Mississauga restaurants offering takeout and delivery service during coronavirus outbreak
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second