Top 5 Plazas for Food in Mississauga
One thing Mississauga has an abundance of (outside of cars, of course) is strip malls (or plazas). Plazas just make sense in a sprawling suburb where everyone has a car and no issue driving to a destination with ample parking.
If you’re lucky, you might find a plaza that houses a cluster of incredible restaurants, creating something of an isolated food mecca where various options are just steps away from one another.
After years of frequenting these malls and getting to know which ones offer the best dining, we finally compiled a list of the best ones to visit when you’re hungry for something standout and unique.
4 - Dundas/King Forrest Drive
1900 Dundas Street West
2 - Creditview/Burnhamthorpe
4040 Creditview Road
1 -Creditview/Central Parkway West
1177 Central Pkwy W
- These Restaurants Will be at Mississauga’s Newest Food and Street Festival
- New Opening: The Erin Mills Pump
- Collision Causing Delays on Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga
- Dozens of Mississauga restaurants offering takeout and delivery service during coronavirus outbreak
- Top 5 Under Radar Thai Restaurants in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020