Tim Horton's Launches Mobile Payments
You may never have to carry cash, debit, credit, or that pesky TimCard into a Tim Horton’s again, as long as you have your phone.
Tim Horton's recently announced a major upgrade to their app, TimmyMe.
If you have a TimCard, you can now register it on Tim's app through their mobile payment feature, and pay using just your phone.
After you download the TimmyMe app and register your TimCard, you're good to go, and you can tap or scan your phone to pay at any participating restaurant.
The secure mobile payment system is compatible with iPhone, Android, and even Blackberry.
To find out if a Tim's near you has upgraded to accommodate mobile payments, click here.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Peel Region plans to vaccinate people in Mississauga and Brampton who are housebound
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19