Tim Horton's Launches Mobile Payments
You may never have to carry cash, debit, credit, or that pesky TimCard into a Tim Horton’s again, as long as you have your phone.
Tim Horton's recently announced a major upgrade to their app, TimmyMe.
If you have a TimCard, you can now register it on Tim's app through their mobile payment feature, and pay using just your phone.
After you download the TimmyMe app and register your TimCard, you're good to go, and you can tap or scan your phone to pay at any participating restaurant.
The secure mobile payment system is compatible with iPhone, Android, and even Blackberry.
To find out if a Tim's near you has upgraded to accommodate mobile payments, click here.
- 18+ mobile units will start targeting Mississauga and Brampton hotspots next week
- CIBC to Launch Progressive Mobile Development
- Credit and debit tap limits increased to facilitate contactless payment options
- Man Steals Cash Register From Tim Hortons in Mississauga
- A mobile COVID-19 testing centre is coming to Mississauga
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- All grocery stores that reported COVID-19 cases in Mississauga: May 2 to 7
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate