Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
Three schools are in hold and secure following a reported bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say the incident took place in the Dundas St E. and Tomken Rd area shortly before 2 pm.
Police say a gun was seen and that a male suspect with his face covered fled on foot. Tactical and K-9 units are in the area.
Schools in hold and secure include Tomken Rd PES, Dixie Rd PES, and St. Thomas More CES
No injuries have been reported.
Police say the hold and secures have been lifted. The investigation is continuing.
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- At Least Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Complaints about the Canada Revenue Agency up 93% in December