Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
Three schools are in hold and secure following a reported bank robbery in Mississauga.
Peel police say the incident took place in the Dundas St E. and Tomken Rd area shortly before 2 pm.
Police say a gun was seen and that a male suspect with his face covered fled on foot. Tactical and K-9 units are in the area.
Schools in hold and secure include Tomken Rd PES, Dixie Rd PES, and St. Thomas More CES
No injuries have been reported.
Police say the hold and secures have been lifted. The investigation is continuing.
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- At Least Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton