Three New Big-Name Brands Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
Erin Mills Town Centre, one of the city's more notable shopping centres (and one that recently underwent a reinvigorating multi-million dollar facelift), is about to welcome some big name brands to its newly spruced up space.
Recently, Erin Mills Town Centre took to Instagram to announce that Starbucks, Turtle Jacks and La Vie En Rose are coming to the mall—some within a few short weeks.
La Vie En Rose, a popular lingerie brand, is set to open in August.
As for chain resto Turtle Jacks, the brand's current Meadowvale location is actually closing up and moving into the mall, so locals upset about losing their neighbourhood beer and wing joint won't have to travel too far for some satisfying New York Butter wings.
That move should be complete this fall.
As for Starbucks, that should also be opening this fall.
So if you're in the market for some intimate apparel and feel like grabbing a buffalo chicken wrap after a day of shopping, you will be in luck come this fall.
We'll keep you updated on any other new opening details as they emerge.
Cover photo courtesy of EMTC’s official Facebook page
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Mississauga Location
- Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Mississauga This Week
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Cafe Opens New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Two Unique (and Free) Activities Are Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Walmart at Erin Mills Town Centre Finally Set to Open in Mississauga