Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
Three employees at a Longo’s location in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to an update on the company’s website, the employees all work at the brand’s Ponytrail location (1891 Rathburn Rd. E.).
The company announced the cases on Aug. 7 and said the affected employees stopped coming into work between Aug. 4 and Aug. 6.
“We want to assure you that our stores and team members have been operating under heightened
preventative measures and in accordance with direction from public health to protect against the spread of
COVID-19,” Longo’s said on its website.
“We continue to have wellness screening for our team members and guests and everyone is required to wear
a face-covering or mask while in store.
On the site, Longo’s says all employees that have been in close contact with workers suffering from COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and self-monitor.
Longo’s says employees who are sent home are paid in full while isolating.
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga