Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
Three employees at a Longo’s location in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to an update on the company’s website, the employees all work at the brand’s Ponytrail location (1891 Rathburn Rd. E.).
The company announced the cases on Aug. 7 and said the affected employees stopped coming into work between Aug. 4 and Aug. 6.
“We want to assure you that our stores and team members have been operating under heightened
preventative measures and in accordance with direction from public health to protect against the spread of
COVID-19,” Longo’s said on its website.
“We continue to have wellness screening for our team members and guests and everyone is required to wear
a face-covering or mask while in store.
On the site, Longo’s says all employees that have been in close contact with workers suffering from COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and self-monitor.
Longo’s says employees who are sent home are paid in full while isolating.
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at grocery store and pharmacy in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga