Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
Three employees at a Longo’s location in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to an update on the company’s website, the employees all work at the brand’s Ponytrail location (1891 Rathburn Rd. E.).
The company announced the cases on Aug. 7 and said the affected employees stopped coming into work between Aug. 4 and Aug. 6.
“We want to assure you that our stores and team members have been operating under heightened
preventative measures and in accordance with direction from public health to protect against the spread of
COVID-19,” Longo’s said on its website.
“We continue to have wellness screening for our team members and guests and everyone is required to wear
a face-covering or mask while in store.
On the site, Longo’s says all employees that have been in close contact with workers suffering from COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and self-monitor.
Longo’s says employees who are sent home are paid in full while isolating.
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Two Mississauga-based Canada Post employees test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Mississauga GoodLife Fitness location test positive for COVID-19
- Two Mississauga grocery stores confirm COVID-19 cases in employees
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26