Three consecutive days of near 30 degree weather expected in Mississauga
We may be feeling a cool respite from the summer heat right now, but it’s expected to ramp up very soon, according to Environment Canada’s weather forecast.
The forecast calls for temperatures in the low 20s heading into next week, which will rise to the near 30s starting Tuesday, June 16.
Similar temperatures are expected on Wednesday and Thursday.
With humidity, the three days may feel hotter than 30 degrees Celsius.
As for this weekend, relatively cooler temperatures are expected with a high of 17 and 20 degrees on Saturday and Sunday, respectively.
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze