This Special Weather Statement Issued for Mississauga
If your weekend was filled with lazy days, binge-watching, and involved no pants, that's perfect.
It looks like your commute home on Monday could be sloppy, Sauga.
A pair of special weather statements were issued by Environoment Canada early Monday.
More snow - to the tune of 5 to 10 cm - is likely on its way to Brampton, Halton Hills, Milton, and Mississauga.
But Oakville and Burlington are expected to see total snowfall amounts of 10 to 12 cm beginning this morning.
"A cold front and associated weak low are expected to move slowly across Southern Ontario today," reads the statement.
"This frontal zone is forecast to become active and generate appreciable snow."
Snow will start this morning and continue into this evening before tapering off.
Drivers and commuters are being advised to plan for challenging road conditions "especially for the Monday evening commute."
Monday’s predicted high is -2 C with an expected low of -9 C.
Tuesday is expected to see a high of -7 C and dip to -14 C.
- Will Brampton and Mississauga Become One City?
- Major International Retailer Files for Bankruptcy in Canada
- Brand New Grocery Store Opening in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Suspended After Fight With Fellow Officer in Mississauga
- Top 5 Places for Last Minute Christmas Shopping Outside of Mississauga