This Special Weather Statement Issued for Mississauga
If your weekend was filled with lazy days, binge-watching, and involved no pants, that's perfect.
It looks like your commute home on Monday could be sloppy, Sauga.
A pair of special weather statements were issued by Environoment Canada early Monday.
More snow - to the tune of 5 to 10 cm - is likely on its way to Brampton, Halton Hills, Milton, and Mississauga.
But Oakville and Burlington are expected to see total snowfall amounts of 10 to 12 cm beginning this morning.
"A cold front and associated weak low are expected to move slowly across Southern Ontario today," reads the statement.
"This frontal zone is forecast to become active and generate appreciable snow."
Snow will start this morning and continue into this evening before tapering off.
Drivers and commuters are being advised to plan for challenging road conditions "especially for the Monday evening commute."
Monday’s predicted high is -2 C with an expected low of -9 C.
Tuesday is expected to see a high of -7 C and dip to -14 C.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga