This Popular Restaurant Chain is Offering A Unique Halloween Deal
Halloween is a time when many people put on costumes and play whatever character they dressed up as, sometimes for fun and sometimes to scare the bejeezus out of someone.
Well now, for a limited time, there is a place where dressing up for Halloween can save you a few bucks for your next meal.
Iconic restaurant chain Chipotle is offering a unique special on Wednesday, October 31. From 3 pm to closing time, if you show up in costume you can order a burrito, bowl, salad or tacos for only $4. It is called “The Boorito”.
Boorito is available in all locations across Canada.
“Boorito is a longstanding Chipotle tradition that’s beloved by our fans,” said Chris Brandt, chief marketing officer at Chipotle. “We love contributing to the Halloween spirit and seeing our customers show off their fun, creative costumes to celebrate Halloween and enjoy some of their favorite food.”
There is also an Instagram costume contest. To enter, Chipotle fans must post a photo of themselves in costume, at a Chipotle restaurant, on their Instagram profile or Instagram Story and tag @Chipotle. Chipotle will then select eight finalists and post the contestants’ photos on the brand’s Instagram Story.
Fans will have the chance to vote for the “Boorito Champion” by ‘liking’ their favorite costume from 9 am to 5 pm Eastern time on November 1. The winner will receive a year’s supply of free burritos.
For more information on these exciting promotions, click here.
Header photo courtesy of Chipotle’s Facebook page.
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Donation from former Mississauga mayoral candidate and teacher puts controversial Tory MP on the hot seat