This American-Based Chicken Chain is Expanding in the GTA
A popular American-based chicken chain recently revealed that it will be expanding in the GTA.
What chicken hotspot can you look forward to indulging in?
Church's Chicken - a company that has grown rapidly since starting out back in 1952 in Texas.
The newest franchise operations, according to a press release, will be located in Southwest Ontario. More specifically, Church's Chicken will be coming to York, Hamilton, Niagara, Waterloo, Wellington-Peel, and the municipalities of Oakville and Burlington.
“Church’s is expanding across Canada building on our already strong presence in Vancouver. Our ultimate goal is to become the top chicken choice for the ever-growing number of Canadians who love eating deliciously prepared chicken," Tony Moralejo, Executive Vice President of International Business for Church’s Chicken/Texas Chicken, said in the release.
Currently, Church’s locations can be found in Brampton, Toronto (St. Clair Avenue) and Scarborough.
The company also revealed a few other franchisees that will be involved with the new locations. For the York Region, the franchisee is a group of brothers - Arslan Ahmad, Irfan Ahmad, and Rizwan Ahmad- who are passionate about the quick service restaurant (QSR) industry.
“Our group and team are optimistic hard workers who will put in the effort and service it takes to make Church’s Chicken Canada’s favorite fried chicken restaurant,” Operating Principal Arslan Ahmad, said in the release.
No opening dates have been set for the new Church's locations.
- Part of 401 Closed in Mississauga After Propane Tanks Fell From Transport Truck
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help In Connection To Shooting In Mississauga
- Police Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Highway Crash Causing Heavy Delays in Mississauga
- Major Changes Coming to City Hall in Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Expanding in Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- New Openings: Sheriff Broaster Chicken
- Popular Chicken Wing Hotspot Shuts Down in Mississauga