This American-Based Chicken Chain is Expanding in the GTA
A popular American-based chicken chain recently revealed that it will be expanding in the GTA.
What chicken hotspot can you look forward to indulging in?
Church's Chicken - a company that has grown rapidly since starting out back in 1952 in Texas.
The newest franchise operations, according to a press release, will be located in Southwest Ontario. More specifically, Church's Chicken will be coming to York, Hamilton, Niagara, Waterloo, Wellington-Peel, and the municipalities of Oakville and Burlington.
“Church’s is expanding across Canada building on our already strong presence in Vancouver. Our ultimate goal is to become the top chicken choice for the ever-growing number of Canadians who love eating deliciously prepared chicken," Tony Moralejo, Executive Vice President of International Business for Church’s Chicken/Texas Chicken, said in the release.
Currently, Church’s locations can be found in Brampton, Toronto (St. Clair Avenue) and Scarborough.
The company also revealed a few other franchisees that will be involved with the new locations. For the York Region, the franchisee is a group of brothers - Arslan Ahmad, Irfan Ahmad, and Rizwan Ahmad- who are passionate about the quick service restaurant (QSR) industry.
“Our group and team are optimistic hard workers who will put in the effort and service it takes to make Church’s Chicken Canada’s favorite fried chicken restaurant,” Operating Principal Arslan Ahmad, said in the release.
No opening dates have been set for the new Church's locations.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Expanding in Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- New Openings: Sheriff Broaster Chicken
- Popular Chicken Wing Hotspot Shuts Down in Mississauga