These Square One stores are offering curbside pickup in Mississauga
While stores with street entrances have been given the go-ahead to begin reopening more fulsomely (meaning they can allow a limited amount of shoppers in-store) as soon as Tuesday, May 19, some retailers began offering service in the form of curbside pickup earlier in the COVID-19 pandemic.
On May 13, Square One took to Instagram to announce that several of its street-facing retailers are currently offering curbside pick-up services.
The retailers began offering the service on May 11.
The participating stores and restaurants include:
Location: Coach's exterior entrance (near entrance 3)
Hours: Mon-Sun from 12 PM - 7 PM
Process: Call 905 277-1686
Location: Curbside near Holt Renfrew south entrance (Men’s)
Hours: Mon-Sun from 11AM - 4 PM
Process: Call 905-897-4350.
*Holt Renfrew will bring your purchase out to your vehicle
Location: A designated spot near the Goodlife Fitness entrance.
Hours: Mon-Sun from 10 AM - 3 PM
Process: Call 905 866-9948
Location: Curbside spots along the northeast side of Sport Chek/Simons, near entrance 8.
Hours: Mon-Sat from 10 AM - 7 PM and Sunday from 10 AM - 6 PM
Process: Call 905 281-8422
- Ontario allowing retail stores with street entrances to offer curbside pickup and delivery
- Ontario stores to reopen for curbside pickup, delivery today
- Some Mississauga libraries to begin offering curbside pickup
- Starbucks implementing curbside pickup at select locations
- Cannabis retailers now permitted to provide delivery and curbside pick-up options
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga