There’s a casting call for a new TV show filming in Hamilton
Published February 8, 2022 at 11:18 am
A “major TV network” is looking for duos to be featured in a new baking show that will be filmed in Hamilton.
The casting call specifically asks for pairs who are 50-plus and have become “distant, estranged or had a falling-out.”
A new BAKING SHOW is seeking DUOS who have become distant, estranged or had a falling-out!
– Do you have a relationship you regret losing?
– Have you stopped speaking to a best friend?
– Have you disconnected from a sibling?
– Is there a pal or ex you would like to reconnect with?
– Is there a once close co-worker or neighbor you wish you hadn’t let become distant?
The show will pay each individual $400 as an honorarium. Filming is from February to March 2022 and the deadline for casting submissions is Feb. 15.
Submissions can be emailed to [email protected].
The network that the program will air on was not specified. Carly Granovsky Casting is based in Toronto and has worked with the CBC and Disney Channel.