The Sun is Expected to Shine in Mississauga This Week
So far this summer Mississauga has seen a lot of rain, however, according to Environment Canada, the sun is expected to shine in the city, for the most part, this week.
Today (July 8) Environment Canada says it will be 27 degrees and sunny.
Tomorrow it is expected to be 30 degrees and sunny.
Mid-week (July 10), it will be 31 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds.
And on July 11, it will be 27 degrees, however, there is a 60 per cent chance of some showers.
Although, the sun will shine again throughout the weekend.
On Friday July 12, it is expected to be 27 degrees and sunny.
And on both Saturday and Sunday Environment Canada is calling for a mix of sun and cloud.
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga