The Biggest Block Party Mississauga’s Ever Seen Happens This Friday
Looking for something to do on Friday? Look no further than the Sauga Block Party, returning this year for another night of music and fun.
The event is happening at Celebration Square on June 10 from 6 to 11 p.m., and will be hosted by Khaled Iwamura of Insauga.
The night kicks off with a Battle of the Beats "drum off" that features marching bands and the percussion troupe Rhythm Works.
Attendees can enjoy a range of activities including Unplugged Open Mic, Poetry Slam, and Art in the Park.
Check out "The Tent" for some B-boy/B-girl dance battles, beatboxers, cyphers, and an appearance by JUNO nominee DJ Adverb, ready to make some noise all night long.
Additionally, if you're feeling sporty, you can challenge your friends to a game of ping pong or basketball.
Then catch a live concert featuring some of Mississauga's hottest young artists, including R&B musician Kris Aaron, Dancehall cover king Lucas DiPasquale, and more.
The full line-up and schedule is as follows:
6 p.m. - Battle of the Beats
7:20 p.m. - Zee
8 p.m. - Britney Davis
8:40 p.m. - Ayce Zovarda
9:20 p.m. - Lucas DiPasquale
10 p.m. - Kris Aaron
Admission is free, so make sure to bring your friends and have a great time!
- Photos: Sauga Block Party 2016
- Here’s Who's Performing at Mississauga’s Biggest New Year’s Eve Party at Celebration Square
- Free Friday night concert series coming to Mississauga
- A huge New Year’s Eve party is coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- The Biggest NYE Party Happens at Mississauga's Celebration Square
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe