Teen Dead After Stabbing at House Party in Mississauga
Police are investigating an overnight homicide in Mississauga.
At approximately 1:15 a.m. on Saturday, May 26, officers responded to reports of a stabbing during a house party at a residence in the area of Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
Officers arrived on scene and located the victim, a 19 year old male, with obvious signs of trauma.
The victim was rushed to a local hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Police plan to disclose the victim’s identity once all next of kin have been notified.
This is the tenth homicide of 2018 in Peel Region, police say.
Investigators believe this is an isolated incident.
The investigation is ongoing. Witnesses, anyone with video footage, or anyone who has information regarding this incident is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious