Teen Dead After Stabbing at House Party in Mississauga
Police are investigating an overnight homicide in Mississauga.
At approximately 1:15 a.m. on Saturday, May 26, officers responded to reports of a stabbing during a house party at a residence in the area of Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
Officers arrived on scene and located the victim, a 19 year old male, with obvious signs of trauma.
The victim was rushed to a local hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Police plan to disclose the victim’s identity once all next of kin have been notified.
This is the tenth homicide of 2018 in Peel Region, police say.
Investigators believe this is an isolated incident.
The investigation is ongoing. Witnesses, anyone with video footage, or anyone who has information regarding this incident is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Ontario Government Announces Buck a Beer by Labour Day
- 5 Cool Beaches to Day Trip to From Mississauga
- Unique New Food Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Mississauga Location