Teen Dead After Stabbing at House Party in Mississauga
Police are investigating an overnight homicide in Mississauga.
At approximately 1:15 a.m. on Saturday, May 26, officers responded to reports of a stabbing during a house party at a residence in the area of Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
Officers arrived on scene and located the victim, a 19 year old male, with obvious signs of trauma.
The victim was rushed to a local hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Police plan to disclose the victim’s identity once all next of kin have been notified.
This is the tenth homicide of 2018 in Peel Region, police say.
Investigators believe this is an isolated incident.
The investigation is ongoing. Witnesses, anyone with video footage, or anyone who has information regarding this incident is asked to call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days