Taco Bell's CrunchWrapping paper is back this holiday season
Taco Bell Canada’s festive, CrunchWrapping paper is back for the holiday season.
Last year, Canadians had the opportunity to wrap their gifts for their loved-ones in Taco Bell’s CrunchWrapping paper, which looked like ingredients from Taco Bell’s Crunchwrap Supreme.
This year, not only is the CrunchWrapping paper returning, but it will also smell like Taco Bell’s triple double Crunchwrap.
“Our CrunchWrapping Paper was a huge hit last year, selling out in just a few days, so we wanted to bring it back again this holiday season but take it one step further by adding the unique Triple Double Crunchwrap scent,” Veronica Castillo, head of marketing for Taco Bell Canada, said in a news release.
“Long gone are the days of shaking your presents under the tree - this holiday season Taco Bell fans and foodies across Canada will be smelling their presents instead with Scented CrunchWrapping Paper,” she continued.
The CrunchWrapping paper will be available for purchase on Amazon for $4 from December 2 to December 22, or while supplies last--last year the entire stock sold out in two days.
- Taco Bell Canada Moves Forward on Massive Redesign
- Taco Bell Canada launches new wine to pair with classic menu item
- Do You Want to Order Booze at Taco Bell in Mississauga?
- Popular taco chain unveils new prize to go along with new online ordering service
- Here's How You Can Get A Free Taco Today In Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19