Taco Bell's CrunchWrapping paper is back this holiday season
Taco Bell Canada’s festive, CrunchWrapping paper is back for the holiday season.
Last year, Canadians had the opportunity to wrap their gifts for their loved-ones in Taco Bell’s CrunchWrapping paper, which looked like ingredients from Taco Bell’s Crunchwrap Supreme.
This year, not only is the CrunchWrapping paper returning, but it will also smell like Taco Bell’s triple double Crunchwrap.
“Our CrunchWrapping Paper was a huge hit last year, selling out in just a few days, so we wanted to bring it back again this holiday season but take it one step further by adding the unique Triple Double Crunchwrap scent,” Veronica Castillo, head of marketing for Taco Bell Canada, said in a news release.
“Long gone are the days of shaking your presents under the tree - this holiday season Taco Bell fans and foodies across Canada will be smelling their presents instead with Scented CrunchWrapping Paper,” she continued.
The CrunchWrapping paper will be available for purchase on Amazon for $4 from December 2 to December 22, or while supplies last--last year the entire stock sold out in two days.
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga