Suspect Targeting Seniors is in Mississauga: Police
A woman wanted in connection with multiple purse thefts from seniors in Oakville and Burlington is being sought by Halton police and she’s believed to be in Mississauga.
Halton police allege Grabowska committed numerous purse thefts from elderly women in 2017 between Nov. 26 and Dec. 5.
She's wanted by police in Halton, Toronto, and Niagara for failure to re-attend court and eight counts of theft under $5,000.
Grabowska is likely around the Square One area and she might be with her two sons, say investigators.The suspect is possibly driving a blue Honda Civic or Black Mazda 5 and is known to frequent the Greater Toronto Area.
Grabowska is described as white, standing 5-foot-3, weighing 140 pounds, with a dyed red pony tail and brown eyes.
She's known to dye her hair and wear disguises.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det.-Const. Derek Gray at 905-825-4747 ext. 2344.
Tips can be forwarded to Crime Stoppers; "See Something, Hear Something, Know Something - contact Crime Stoppers" at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.crimestoppers.ca or by texting "tip201" with your message to 274637 (crimes).
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Three Mississauga Residents Arrested in Connection With Purse Thefts
- Suspect Sought By Halton Police in Mississauga Fraud
- Warrant Issued for Suspect in Mississauga Theft
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Suspected of Multiple Thefts in Mississauga
- Halton Police Still Searching for On the Run Mississauga Fugitive
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021