Suspect flees on foot after stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a stabbing investigation this evening.
Police were called at 5:13 p.m. for a person stabbed in the area of Morning Star Dr and Goreway Dr.
The victim was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say the suspect fled the scene on foot.
He’s described as a male with a medium build and a long black and white beard, wearing a white turban, pink shirt, black pants and black jacket.
Police say the suspect was known to the victim.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
UPDATE: The suspect is now in police custody. Officers remain on scene investigating.
- Officers searching for suspect after male stabbed in Brampton
- Suspect robs victim at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Officers Attending Scene of Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic