Suspect flees on foot after stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a stabbing investigation this evening.
Police were called at 5:13 p.m. for a person stabbed in the area of Morning Star Dr and Goreway Dr.
The victim was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say the suspect fled the scene on foot.
He’s described as a male with a medium build and a long black and white beard, wearing a white turban, pink shirt, black pants and black jacket.
Police say the suspect was known to the victim.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
UPDATE: The suspect is now in police custody. Officers remain on scene investigating.
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga