Suspect flees on foot after stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for a stabbing investigation this evening.
Police were called at 5:13 p.m. for a person stabbed in the area of Morning Star Dr and Goreway Dr.
The victim was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say the suspect fled the scene on foot.
He’s described as a male with a medium build and a long black and white beard, wearing a white turban, pink shirt, black pants and black jacket.
Police say the suspect was known to the victim.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
UPDATE: The suspect is now in police custody. Officers remain on scene investigating.
- Officers searching for suspect after male stabbed in Brampton
- Suspect robs victim at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Officers Attending Scene of Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Female Suspect in Custody After Fatal Stabbing in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland as 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga