Suspect Charged After Guns and Drugs Seized From Mississauga Home
A 56-year-old Mississauga man is facing numerous gun and drug charges after Peel police raided a home in the city’s south end, seizing at least two firearms.
Investigators executed a search warrant in the Cawthra Rd. and Tedwyn Dr. area on Nov. 9, allegedly finding a Magnum .357 handgun, a loaded 9mm Taurus PT92 handgun, and an undisclosed amount of marijuana.
Myles Maitland is charged with numerous drugs and firearms offences.
He was held for a bail hearing at the Brampton courthouse on Friday.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Here’s How Mississauga is Getting Rid of Horrifying Insects
- Former Mississauga Mayoral Candidate Charged with Hate-Motivated Crime
- Here’s What’s Happening With a Massive Redevelopment Project in Mississauga
- Here's What's Happening With the Condo That Could Close One of the Most Iconic Mississauga Restaurants