Suspect Arrested For Multiple Mississauga Robberies
Police have arrested a suspect in connection with multiple robberies in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Monday, March 12 at approximately 11:30 a.m., a 47 year-old male was exiting his home on Karen Park Crescent when he was struck by the suspect, who reportedly fled the area.
The victim suffered minor injuries.
Approximately 20 minutes later, a 54 year-old male victim was approached by the suspect on Burnhamthorpe Road West. Police allege the suspect took his property and assaulted him before fleeing the area.
The victim also suffered minor injuries.
At approximately 1:15 p.m that same day., a 58 year-old male was onboard a stopped bus in the Confederation Parkway and King Street West area when a male suspect approached him, assaulted him and fled with his property. The victim suffered also minor injuries.
Police have identified the suspect as 34-year-old Oliver Lovingston Williams.
On Wednesday, March 14, a warrant of arrest was issued for the suspect.
Police say that the same day on Wednesday March 14, the suspect was arrested in the area of Mississauga Valley Boulevard.
The suspect faces multiple assault and robbery related charges. He will appear for a bail hearing on Thursday March 15, 2018.
- Some New Affordable Housing is Coming to Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Two People Transported to Hospital Following Collision in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Mosquitoes Carrying West Nile Virus Found in Mississauga
- One-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Searching For Suspect Wanted For Multiple Mississauga Robberies
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Suspect in Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old Arrested in Peel
- Police Hunting for Assault Suspect