Super Cool Office Space with Cafe Opening in Mississauga
Gone are the days when the traditional office was a bleak, white, windowless rectangle of cubicles. Now, companies are working to ensure workspaces are vibrant, stylish and, whenever, possible, inspirational.
At a time when so many people are working remotely, the need for the casual work "hub" is more pronounced than ever. For that reason, independent workers and people running start-up companies might be happy to hear that a an on-trend, versatile workspace is opening this month in Mississauga.
Venture X is the brainchild of U.S.-based father and son team David and Brett Diamond, who launched the brand's first location in Naples, Florida in 2012.
'At Venture X we didn't reinvent the way people work," the website reads. "But we are designing beautiful spaces and developing an environment and community that people love coming to work to every day."
The space came to be after David Diamond noticed that start-ups flourished in coworking spaces because of lean costs (you can join for as little as $45 a month) and "collaborative community and social environment."
Venture X offers community, shared desk, dedicated desk, private office and basic virtual office memberships.
According to the website, some membership benefits include:
- A space that is "a blend of boutique hotel and modern office styles with a high level of design that feels professional and welcoming"
- Meeting rooms that are fully equipped with the latest presentation and conference technology.
- Concierge-level member services.
- Secure 24/7 access.
- Weekly events focused on social, educational, cultural, and entrepreneurial themes.
- Centralized cafe & lounge/reception areas that serve as a hub of activity and foster naturally the collaborative community.
- Fast Internet.
- High-speed business-class copier/scanner/printers.
- Free coffee, tea, filtered water, and weekly catered breakfast/lunch.
- Phone booths for private calls.
- Office cleaning services.
- Fully furnished workspace solutions with month-to-month agreements.
- No long-term leases required.
Memberships range from $45 to $740 a month.
For more info, click here.
- Man Tears up Quran at Recent School Board Meeting in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Woman Carjacked at Gunpoint and Suspect on the Loose in Mississauga
- Housing in Mississauga and GTA Could Climb Another 25% This Year
- What's Happening with the High Park-Style Castle Park in Mississauga?
- Will the Peel District School Board Cancel Trips to U.S. in Wake of Trump’s Travel Ban?