Strong Winds to Continue to Impact Mississauga
The strong winds that hit Mississauga yesterday (Feb. 24) will continue today, according to Environment Canada.
A wind warning is still in effect for the city (and many other areas).
According to Environment Canada, "Strong southwest winds with frequent gusts of 90 km/h are expected to continue early this morning."
And higher wind gusts of more than 90 km/h are possible along the shores of the Great Lakes.
Environment Canada notes that the damaging winds will start to diminish this morning
Damage to buildings, such as to roof shingles and windows, may occur and power outages are possible.
Stay safe, Mississauga.
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam