Strong winds predicted throughout Sunday in Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a weather warning for Mississauga and Brampton saying strong winds could cause some havoc.
The statement reads winds gusting between 60 and 70 km/h are predicted for Sunday morning. Winds will then strengthen Sunday evening with gusts up to 80 km/h.
The public is advised to beware of falling branches or other debris kicked-up by the winds.
They are expected to diminish by Monday.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm [at] canada [dot] ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.
(Canadian Press photo)
- Strong winds expected for Mississauga and Brampton throughout Friday
- Strong winds expected for Oakville, Burlington and Milton throughout Friday
- Strong, Potentially Damaging Winds to Hit Mississauga
- Strong Winds Expected to Hit Mississauga Very Soon
- Strong winds and snow flurries expected in Mississauga
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Gypsy moth blamed for mysterious rash showing up on Mississauga residents