Strong winds predicted throughout Sunday in Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a weather warning for Mississauga and Brampton saying strong winds could cause some havoc.
The statement reads winds gusting between 60 and 70 km/h are predicted for Sunday morning. Winds will then strengthen Sunday evening with gusts up to 80 km/h.
The public is advised to beware of falling branches or other debris kicked-up by the winds.
They are expected to diminish by Monday.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm [at] canada [dot] ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.
(Canadian Press photo)
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Ontario will decide today what level of restrictions to place Mississauga and Brampton