Strong winds predicted throughout Sunday in Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a weather warning for Mississauga and Brampton saying strong winds could cause some havoc.
The statement reads winds gusting between 60 and 70 km/h are predicted for Sunday morning. Winds will then strengthen Sunday evening with gusts up to 80 km/h.
The public is advised to beware of falling branches or other debris kicked-up by the winds.
They are expected to diminish by Monday.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm [at] canada [dot] ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.
(Canadian Press photo)
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at ICU in Mississauga Hospital
- Employees at Mississauga superstore tests positive for COVID-19
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.