Strong winds and snow flurries expected in Mississauga
Residents, especially those who will be commuting, should be aware of some strong upcoming weather.
Environment Canada has put out a special weather statement regarding strong wind gusts up to 80 km/h expected tonight and Monday.
Snow flurries are also expected to develop this evening.
“Strong winds along with the falling snow will reduce visibilities at times and make travel difficult,” Environment Canada reports.
“Flurries will end early Monday morning.”
Winds are expected to diminish throughout the day on Monday.
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga