Strong winds and snow flurries expected in Mississauga
Residents, especially those who will be commuting, should be aware of some strong upcoming weather.
Environment Canada has put out a special weather statement regarding strong wind gusts up to 80 km/h expected tonight and Monday.
Snow flurries are also expected to develop this evening.
“Strong winds along with the falling snow will reduce visibilities at times and make travel difficult,” Environment Canada reports.
“Flurries will end early Monday morning.”
Winds are expected to diminish throughout the day on Monday.
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Peel records close to 600 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga