Strong winds and snow flurries expected in Mississauga
Residents, especially those who will be commuting, should be aware of some strong upcoming weather.
Environment Canada has put out a special weather statement regarding strong wind gusts up to 80 km/h expected tonight and Monday.
Snow flurries are also expected to develop this evening.
“Strong winds along with the falling snow will reduce visibilities at times and make travel difficult,” Environment Canada reports.
“Flurries will end early Monday morning.”
Winds are expected to diminish throughout the day on Monday.
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Trio of suitors to bid on anaerobic digestion plant in Clarington