Strange Weather on Tap for Mississauga This Weekend
We’ve certainly had a strange winter and it looks like it’s going to get even stranger. There’s no doubt that it’s been a frosty February, complete with a large dumping of snow.
That said, it’s likely going to be melting this weekend.
Environment Canada is predicting double-digit temperatures in Mississauga on Sunday and Monday, with a high of 10 C on both days.
Saturday is expected to reach 9 C.
It’s going to get worse before it gets better, though.
Thursday’s high is projected at -3 C, with an overnight low of -10 C.
Average highs in mid-February hover around -1 C, with a typical low of -9 C.
- Temperatures expected to hit 30 degrees in Mississauga and Brampton this long weekend
- "Winter Part II" Set to Hit Mississauga in February
- Temperatures in Mississauga Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- Mississauga Could Have Brutal Winter Weather in February
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga and southern Ontario
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton