Strange Weather on Tap for Mississauga This Weekend
We’ve certainly had a strange winter and it looks like it’s going to get even stranger. There’s no doubt that it’s been a frosty February, complete with a large dumping of snow.
That said, it’s likely going to be melting this weekend.
Environment Canada is predicting double-digit temperatures in Mississauga on Sunday and Monday, with a high of 10 C on both days.
Saturday is expected to reach 9 C.
It’s going to get worse before it gets better, though.
Thursday’s high is projected at -3 C, with an overnight low of -10 C.
Average highs in mid-February hover around -1 C, with a typical low of -9 C.
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel