Strange Weather on Tap for Mississauga This Weekend
We’ve certainly had a strange winter and it looks like it’s going to get even stranger. There’s no doubt that it’s been a frosty February, complete with a large dumping of snow.
That said, it’s likely going to be melting this weekend.
Environment Canada is predicting double-digit temperatures in Mississauga on Sunday and Monday, with a high of 10 C on both days.
Saturday is expected to reach 9 C.
It’s going to get worse before it gets better, though.
Thursday’s high is projected at -3 C, with an overnight low of -10 C.
Average highs in mid-February hover around -1 C, with a typical low of -9 C.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Roads closed off after fatal crash in Brampton
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton