Strange Weather on Tap for Mississauga This Weekend
We’ve certainly had a strange winter and it looks like it’s going to get even stranger. There’s no doubt that it’s been a frosty February, complete with a large dumping of snow.
That said, it’s likely going to be melting this weekend.
Environment Canada is predicting double-digit temperatures in Mississauga on Sunday and Monday, with a high of 10 C on both days.
Saturday is expected to reach 9 C.
It’s going to get worse before it gets better, though.
Thursday’s high is projected at -3 C, with an overnight low of -10 C.
Average highs in mid-February hover around -1 C, with a typical low of -9 C.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win