Starbucks unveils new dairy-alternative drink
Fans of all things pumpkin spice have reason to rejoice; Starbucks is bringing back everyone's favourite seasonal beverages.
As of August 25, Starbucks patrons will be able to order a Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew, or Salted Caramel Mocha.
Additionally, the coffee chain is bringing back pumpkin spice baked goods including the Pumpkin Scone and Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin.
Further, Starbucks Canada is adding a fourth dairy alternative to their menu--Oat beverage.
To celebrate the addition of Oat beverage, Starbucks Canada has created a completely new drink--the Apple Oat Flat White--available exclusively in Canada.
The Apple Oat Flat White is made with Starbucks signature espresso, steamed Oat beverage, apple syrup, and finished with a clove sugar topping.
Moreover, while many restaurants are now open for dine-in, Starbucks customers have many options when it comes to ordering and enjoying the return of the seasonal beverages, including drive thru, curbside pickup, third-party delivery, and mobile ordering.
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- PICK A SIDE: Who does pumpkin spice better, Tims or Starbucks?
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons bringing back Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Fall Drink
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win