Starbucks Releases Craziest Frappuccino Yet
One of the most major coffee chains in the world, Starbucks is always coming up with out of the box food items for the masses.
But this one might be the craziest thing they’ve come with yet.
“Made with the finest bat warts, hand sourced by one mischievous witch,” Starbucks’ Witches’ Brew Frappuccino is now here in locations across Canada.
View this post on Instagram
Made with the finest bat warts, hand sourced by one mischievous witch. #WitchsBrewFrappuccino US, Canada & Mexico, while supplies last What else is in this mystic brew? Here's the formula, for all to view: Orange creme flavored @Frappuccino, a splash of purple, a dash of green chia seeds, a pinch of green “lizard scale” powder.
According to Starbucks, the ingredients in this concoction are orange creme flavored Frappuccino, a splash of purple, a dash of green chia seeds, a pinch of green “lizard scale” powder.
Considering what has been happening with the witching community in the GTA as of late, this couldn’t have come at a better time.
This unique frappuccino will be available across Canada starting October 25, and it will only be available for a limited time.
- Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Mississauga
- Starbucks Could Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Mississauga Very Soon
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks are Back in Canada
- Starbucks Launches Limited-Time Colourful Drink To Celebrate the Summer