Starbucks Launches Limited-Time Colourful Drink To Celebrate the Summer
Starbucks is celebrating the summer in style!
The coffee shop-chain recently revealed it’s newest specialty drink, the Tye Dye Frappucino!
It’s made of a tropical creme frappuccino base with bits of red beets, turmeric and spirulina to give the drink its red, yellow and blue hues.
Some have described the drink’s taste as banana mixed with Laffy Taffy, but the best way to find out is to try on yourself. You’ll need to hurry, as the drink is only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Will you be trying this vibrant new drink?
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- Top 5 Under The Radar Pizza Joints in Mississauga