Starbucks Launches Limited-Time Colourful Drink To Celebrate the Summer
Starbucks is celebrating the summer in style!
The coffee shop-chain recently revealed it’s newest specialty drink, the Tye Dye Frappucino!
It’s made of a tropical creme frappuccino base with bits of red beets, turmeric and spirulina to give the drink its red, yellow and blue hues.
Some have described the drink’s taste as banana mixed with Laffy Taffy, but the best way to find out is to try on yourself. You’ll need to hurry, as the drink is only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Will you be trying this vibrant new drink?
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor