Starbucks Launches Limited-Time Colourful Drink To Celebrate the Summer
Starbucks is celebrating the summer in style!
The coffee shop-chain recently revealed it’s newest specialty drink, the Tye Dye Frappucino!
It’s made of a tropical creme frappuccino base with bits of red beets, turmeric and spirulina to give the drink its red, yellow and blue hues.
Some have described the drink’s taste as banana mixed with Laffy Taffy, but the best way to find out is to try on yourself. You’ll need to hurry, as the drink is only available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Will you be trying this vibrant new drink?
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Traffic lights out at Mississauga intersection