Square One Set to Welcome Exciting New Store
Shoppers, rejoice! Another clothing option is coming to Square One (and at a time where retail outfits are dropping like flies, no less).
COS (Collection of Style), a casual/upscale store that hails from Sweden and is operated by the well-known H&M Group, recently announced that it's opening its fifth Canadian store at Square One later on this year.
The Square One location will be the brand's third Toronto-area store. Right now, shoppers who want to check out COS products have to visit its Bloor West and Yorkdale locations.
The store will occupy 5,060 square feet of space and open with the brand's COS AW17 collection.
As far as the the apparel goes, the brand says it "has a wide product range that is divided into a number of different concepts, incorporating fashion essentials, reinvented classics and modern trends for men and women."
The new store, slated to open in the fall, will boast a modern interior with some natural elements.
According to the brand, the upcoming AW17 collection will offer a range of classics in an industrial inspired colour palette of slate blue, charcoal grey, midnight green and cream.
"We are extremely happy to be opening our fifth location in Canada," Marie Honda, Managing Director of COS, said in a statement. "We hope that this new store will allow our customers to continue to explore COS in a great new environment."
Happy shopping, everyone!
- Popular Clothing Store Officially Opens in Square One
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga