Something Very Unique is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
Although this summer has been great, it's also been very hot. For that reason, it's fair to assume that some people are in the mood for a little indoor fun.
Thankfully for Mississauga residents in need of an air conditioned outing, Erin Mills Town Centre—the long-standing shopping centre that recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation—has something unique to offer over the next few weeks.
If you love escape rooms (and have been looking for more family-friendly ones), you will probably be happy to hear that the mall is offering escape room experiences this weekend and throughout the rest of the month.
"Families are invited to test their skills and learn about climate change in the exciting Imagine 2050 themed escape room put on by the City of Mississauga," EMTC said in a recent news release.
The escape room will be located near H&M on the lower level.
When can you play?
- Friday July 20 - Sunday, July 22 during mall hours
- Monday, July 23 - Thursday, July 26 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 27 - Sunday, July 29 during mall hours
If you're hoping to spend a little more family time at the mall this month, you can also check out the upcoming Raptors Basketball Shootout.
EMTC says residents are invited to join the Raptors 905 Event Team as they host a series of family-friendly activities in the centre court. The shopping centre says activities will include a chance to meet Stripes the mascot, an inflatable shootout game, a spin & win wheel, freebies, prizes, and more.
That event will take place July 28th from 11:00 a.m. onwards
So if you're looking to stay out of the sun, these events might be more than worth checking out.
- Two Unique (and Free) Activities Are Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Unique Halloween Event Taking Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- A Limited-Time Weekend Market is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre
- Part of Erin Mills Town Centre Re-Opening with Food-Themed Celebration
- A Ton of New Events About to Take Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga