Some Springtime Snow in the Forecast for Mississauga
While temperatures are better than they were, it doesn't feel like spring has fully sprung—and it might not feel that way next week either.
According to Environment Canada, some flurries are in the forecast for Mississauga (say it ain't so!).
Environment Canada says a somewhat pleasant weekend will give way to a chilly week. On Monday, March 25, we can expect a high of zero and an overnight low of -9. There's a 40 per cent chance of flurries as well.
Some flurries are also possible on Sunday night, when temperatures will fall to -6.
By Thursday, March 28, we should be inching back towards the double digits.
So don't put away your winter coat just yet—even though you really, really want to.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations