Some Springtime Snow in the Forecast for Mississauga
While temperatures are better than they were, it doesn't feel like spring has fully sprung—and it might not feel that way next week either.
According to Environment Canada, some flurries are in the forecast for Mississauga (say it ain't so!).
Environment Canada says a somewhat pleasant weekend will give way to a chilly week. On Monday, March 25, we can expect a high of zero and an overnight low of -9. There's a 40 per cent chance of flurries as well.
Some flurries are also possible on Sunday night, when temperatures will fall to -6.
By Thursday, March 28, we should be inching back towards the double digits.
So don't put away your winter coat just yet—even though you really, really want to.
- Beloved Reality TV Show Looking for Mississauga Cast Members for Brand New Series
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy Mississauga Raptors Championship Win Celebrations
- Tim Hortons Releases New Promo Video Featuring Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia
- Trillium Health Welcomes 25 New "Raptors Fans" Born During NBA Championship