Some Snow May be Headed Towards Mississauga
It may be time to bring out the mitts and hats.
Mississauga may see some flurries within the next couple of days.
According to Environment Canada, the high today, Oct. 23, is expected to be 12 degrees with a 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
The high tomorrow is expected to be 9 degrees with a 30 per cent chance of showers.
On Thursday and Friday, Mississauga is expected to see a high of 8 degrees.
Both days will be sunny however on Friday there will be a mix of sun and clouds.
Saturday evening it will drop down to 2 degrees and there is a 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
Are you ready for the snow if it comes?
Photo courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- Police Respond to Multiple Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga