Some Snow May be Headed Towards Mississauga
It may be time to bring out the mitts and hats.
Mississauga may see some flurries within the next couple of days.
According to Environment Canada, the high today, Oct. 23, is expected to be 12 degrees with a 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
The high tomorrow is expected to be 9 degrees with a 30 per cent chance of showers.
On Thursday and Friday, Mississauga is expected to see a high of 8 degrees.
Both days will be sunny however on Friday there will be a mix of sun and clouds.
Saturday evening it will drop down to 2 degrees and there is a 60 per cent chance of rain showers or flurries.
Are you ready for the snow if it comes?
Photo courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga